Author Topic: surname HARBER - a book or even a rootschat project?  (Read 6479 times)

Offline John Harber

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: surname HARBER - a book or even a rootschat project?
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 12 May 18 05:44 BST (UK) »
Hi. I realise this thread is very old now but it's worth a shot. I believe this to be my relative, Mother or Aunt of my great great Grandfather Joseph William Harber born march 5 1891 in Worcestershire. I would very much love to know anything and everything.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ali607

• RootsChat Veteran
  • GG Grandad John Collier 'The Contratenor Singer'
    • View Profile
Re: surname HARBER - a book or even a rootschat project?
« Reply #19 on: Monday 26 November 18 22:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi there!

I have returned to family research after 12 years and see your post!

I hav a copy of the book about Martha Harber...I got it from Alvechurch village family history group?? I am going back probably 13 years and have no idea how to contact them but I DO know they had lots of copies and they gave me one willingly. I'm sure I have it to hand somewhere if you have any questions??

Alison x
Surname interests:
Salter, Fulford, Woodcock, Finney, Tissington, Driscoll, Shea, Maxfield, Collier, Hughes, Williams, Petty, Pearson, Prescott, Baldwin,

Area interests:
West Riding Yorkshire: Rotherham, Hemsworth, Darfield, Sheffield
Worcestershire/Staffordshire: Oldbury, West Bromwich, Halesowen, White Heath
Lancashire: Wigan, Aspull,
Nottinghamshire: Worksop
erbyshire:alfreton, ironville, codnor

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.