Author Topic: Lily Myrtle Mabel SOUTHEE - COMPLETED  (Read 7557 times)

Offline lubok

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lily Myrtle Mabel SOUTHEE - COMPLETED
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 01 April 09 20:03 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that, Southee!

I don't have a Lily Myrtle Mabel Southee in my tree at all, though I have come across her before. I have a Lily Myrtle Southee, b 1889, daughter of Robert Southee and Jane WEBB....
I wonder what her mother's maiden name was? ... hmmmm.... time to have a look-sey in the online NZ BMD website for possibilities!

Thanks
Rachel
Burgess (Warwickshire), Chenoweth (Middlesex), Cleland (Scotland), Dick (Yorkshire), Escreet/Escritt/Eskrett (Yorkshire), Evans (Yorkshire), Felton (Solihull, Warwickshire), Gould (Cheshire and Flintshire), Guest (Cheshire and Flintshire), Hasting/Hastings (Yorkshire), Hickson (Durham and Yorkshire), Little (Nth Ireland and NZ), Mattheus/Matthews (South Africa), Nicolson (NZ), Sanderson (Hull, Yorkshire), Shelley(Staffordshire), Southee (Kent), Summers (Fife and Glasgow), Turner, van Aardt (RSA)

Offline southee

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 02 April 09 01:49 BST (UK) »
her other was Sarah Southee cousin to Alfred whom she later married

Offline lubok

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 02 April 09 02:02 BST (UK) »
Hi
are you talking about Sarah Southee, daughter of George Southee and Emma Hedges?
That Sarah was born 16 Oct 1892, and would make her too young to have had Lily Myrtle Mabel Southee (whose birth was registered in 1903).
Alfred John Southee's first wife was Matilda Simpson, and they had a daughter named Lilias Ann Southee (b 25 Jun 1900). Lilias married Thomas Guthrie, and then Stanley Ernest Adlam. Are you confusing Lilias with Lily perhaps?  :-\

Cheers
Rachel
Burgess (Warwickshire), Chenoweth (Middlesex), Cleland (Scotland), Dick (Yorkshire), Escreet/Escritt/Eskrett (Yorkshire), Evans (Yorkshire), Felton (Solihull, Warwickshire), Gould (Cheshire and Flintshire), Guest (Cheshire and Flintshire), Hasting/Hastings (Yorkshire), Hickson (Durham and Yorkshire), Little (Nth Ireland and NZ), Mattheus/Matthews (South Africa), Nicolson (NZ), Sanderson (Hull, Yorkshire), Shelley(Staffordshire), Southee (Kent), Summers (Fife and Glasgow), Turner, van Aardt (RSA)

Offline southee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 02 April 09 11:34 BST (UK) »
Hi Rachel,

Carol Here.

I see what you mean,  but all my records are down home.    Have a look for yourself,(see web address below) also you will find Patricia's death in 1920.  I suppose it could Sarah Alf and my grandads Charles sister Sarah.  Will think about this, still need to get at my records.

Catch u l8r

http://www.bdmhistoricalrecords.identityservices.govt.nz/home/

Offline southee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 02 April 09 11:53 BST (UK) »
p.s.: I have just noticed Sarah Ann md in 1904 so it could be her

1904/5986   Sarah Ann Sophia Southee  md    Emanuel Floyd

also there is another Child showing mother Sarah Ann

1898/81   Southee Joseph Robert   Mother Sarah Ann   Father  NR.  Joseph I found did in 1906.   One of my Uncles born a few years later was named Joseph Robert John Charles which was a habit of my granddads to name the children after other family.  One of my Aunties was name Isabel Sarah Annie.  So I do get a bit confused.

Offline lubok

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 02 April 09 21:06 BST (UK) »
Hi there
following you now :D

So your Uncle  and Auntie were children of Charles Edward and Ellen Jane Southee (nee Jones)? I descend from Henry Alfred and Annie Theresa Southee (nee Blake), Charles' brother.
I'll scout around more information now

Regards
Rachel

Offline FH

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 05 July 10 21:18 BST (UK) »
Hello
I am researching Albert Edward Roscoe a brother of Frederick William Roscoe.
Can you please help me.
Regards

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 07 December 10 04:21 GMT (UK) »
Albert Edward Roscoe is being covered elsewhere, so no need to answer on this thread and waste resources...
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,460188.0.html
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline Msv1sar

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 22 March 17 20:51 GMT (UK) »
Looking for the daughter of Emmanuel floyd, married to Sarah Ann Southee 1904. According to his death cert he had a daughter 40 years at his time of death. On NZ births deaths and marriages a Sarah Southee had a daughter lily myrtle maude,  1903, no father registered. But this fits in with the death cert info. I see there seems to be a pattern with family names. Does any one have any knowledge of this lily.