Author Topic: Victoria terace, Redcar  (Read 10436 times)

Offline G Hearse

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria terace, Redcar
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 13 September 11 21:04 BST (UK) »
Hello J Hearse, hope you are well. Not sure how much info you have about the extended family but if you could supply an e mail address we can start to share things

Stuart

Moderator Comment:   Please use the pm system to exchange emails.  Click on the green scroll under the user name
Hearse..Simpson...Thomas...Ruse...Watson....Bennett

Offline roypartington

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria terace, Redcar
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 14 January 18 16:16 GMT (UK) »
Barbara, thanks for this info. I have been looking for George Henry for a while but couldnt find him in Ancestry. I knew about Allan and John who were both killed in the same motorcycle accident on the Trunk Road. They had both been to see Allans wife who had given birth earlier that day, very sad.

An extremely old thread I know. However I have the Allan George Hearse and his brother John Henry Hearse both as brothers in my family tree.
They were both the brothers of my Gran Elizabeth Ann Hearse.
She was approx 3 months pregnant when she got married and as such her Grand father who I assume judging by this thread and all the references in my family tree to the Name George and Ann and also Eveline which is my mother is called Eve must be the same.
I have never gone further back up this lineage than John William Hearse my Grans father, but from what I understand due to my Gran Elizabeth Ann Hearse born Oct 1st 1897 bringing shame on the family her grandfather disowned her and changed his surname from Harder to Hearse. Not sure of how correct this is but my mother told me this.
Link to family tree below. However not much info as I say I have not gone any further up this lineage.

https://marklew.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?view=0&rand=277866219&pid=29&userid=marklew