Author Topic: Womack - West Derby  (Read 9231 times)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Womack - West Derby
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 24 July 18 16:21 BST (UK) »
Hello, Just found a, William Thomas Arthur Womack. Marriage, 24/9/1939.Eastham, Essex, England. Father, Robert Thomas Arthur Womack. Spouse, Muriel Doris Saunders. I found this on, Family Search.org, the mormon site. Much more Womack family information was on the site. Seems to always go back to Norfolk. Hope the information is of help.

Posted on behalf of Jimporter who sent the message to me in error. When you wish to reply to a topic jim, just log in and then click on the blue reply button at the end of the topic ;)

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline jimporter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Womack - West Derby
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 04 August 18 16:35 BST (UK) »
Hello, Just found a, William Thomas Arthur Womack. Marriage, 24/9/1939.Eastham, Essex, England. Father, Robert Thomas Arthur Womack. Spouse, Muriel Doris Saunders. I found this on, Family Search.org, the mormon site. Much more Womack family information was on the site. Seems to always go back to Norfolk. Hope the information is of help.
                                                        Jim Porter.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.