Author Topic: Convent in Bartestree  (Read 12391 times)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Convent in Bartestree
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 05 August 17 20:28 BST (UK) »
Dear Dave,

We received contact on behalf of the lady you are discussing, you had revealed far too much detail about her (age, address etc) which we were asked to remove which we did.

You are both able to use the PM function if you wish to discuss information about living folk.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Cornish Dave

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Convent in Bartestree
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 05 August 17 20:59 BST (UK) »
Sarah

Rather confused other than age I have disclosed nothing and my post does not appear to have changed? In any event feel free to remove whatever somebody was unhappy with but I am at a loss to see what I have said that was not here before other than possibly age. Indeed it was me who had things removed in the past.

Dave

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.