Author Topic: My heritage- family tree builder - COMPLETE  (Read 6970 times)

Offline Ninatoo

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: My heritage- family tree builder
« Reply #9 on: Friday 25 September 09 11:09 BST (UK) »
Haha Kerry!

Thanks for the link and the reply.

Well, I managed to get some help earlier in the day from another site, as after I posted here I realised that JaneK had asked a similar question back in June without a reply.  To delete gedcoms, you need to open your tree then go to "Manage".  Then just click delete.

To delete an account they make you write an email, and  I have done so, but I have had no confirmation yet.

It will be an interesting battle if they retain my tree data, as I have heard some sites do...

Nina

CARSON - Glasgow, Ayr and Ireland
CLARK - Dunbarton
CORR - Glasgow and Ireland
COTTERILL - Glasgow and England
CROMBIE - Glasgow, Ayr and Ireland
DOCHERTY - Glasgow
EASTON - Dunbarton, Renfrew and Glasgow
GLANCY - Glasgow and Ireland
GORDON - Glasgow and Ireland
GRANELLI - Glasgow and Italy
LOGAN - Glasgow and Ireland
MAIN - Fearn, Ross & Cromarty and Glasgow
MCCORMICK - Glasgow and England
MCNICOL - Glasgow and Ireland
O'BRIEN - Glasgow and  Ireland
WATSON - Glasgow

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kerryb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 25 September 09 11:29 BST (UK) »
I wish you every success and it sounds like I made a wise decision leaving the site when I did!

Kerry
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Searching for my family - Baldwin - Sussex, Middlesex, Cork, Pilbeam - Sussex, Harmer - Sussex, Terry - Surrey, Kent, Rhoades - Lincs, Roffey - Surrey, Traies - Devon & Middlesex & many many more to be found on my website ....

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Beximus

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 25 September 09 15:25 BST (UK) »
I tried to make sure I never published my tree when I was using the programme.  I don't think it's ever appeared online.  I hope...

Offline dnatestkitb

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: My heritage- family tree builder - COMPLETE
« Reply #12 on: Monday 21 August 17 09:50 BST (UK) »
First of all, my heritage DNA testing kit is gives you an incredibility detailed information. I have used this one and got the information of my identity and ancestry. It has the genealogical database which offers geographic regions.