Author Topic: LYNCH family of Hull  (Read 19313 times)

Offline Allan Filbee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: LYNCH family of Hull
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday 02 August 16 21:10 BST (UK) »
Hi I remember your Dad when I was a small kid living in West parade in Hull,there were only me and my brother Tony and our Mam Audrey nee Lynch anyway your Dad came and papered a wall and strange as it is I can still remember the pattern it was a polka dot.I saw him last at my mams funeral,I hadnt seen him for years but I still recognised him.How old is he now.Back to your search,your Dad was the son of Albert Lynch senior who is your great grandad and my Grandad,he was a trawler skipper and lived at 210 Pickering road in Hull.His wife before Annie was Emily Bertha who died very young in child birth.She gave him Verona,Eileen,Albert,Fred,Dan, and my mam Audrey.Annie and Albert had three children your dad,Gwen and John who has died.Theres a lot more that I could tell you but Im unsure what you know and although Verona ,Eileen,Dan and my mam have died Fred and Albert are still alive uncle Fred is a true star and I talk to him all the time he lives in Ipswhich and at 93 years old is still sharp as a knife,uncle Albert as you probably know lives in Market Weighton and is 95 I think.Let me know if you need any more or what you already know,are you in Hull.

Offline Jane Rayworth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday 02 August 16 21:58 BST (UK) »
Hi
Thank you for this info, I am confused as to what you mean by Albert senior and wouldn't he be my grandad and not my great grandad I'm still confused with it all. If owen(my dad) was the son of Albert and Annie, I thought that Albert died whilst she was pregnant
With her son Albert? Yes we are in hull, my partner is Giles lynch Owens son.

Offline Jane Rayworth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday 02 August 16 22:02 BST (UK) »
Also Albert senior is 93, and Owen is 81 so this is where somethings not right but I can't seem to find anything out

Offline Allan Filbee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 03 August 16 15:28 BST (UK) »
Hi I think your confused with the Albert's you refer to Albert senior been 93 but he is your dad's step brother,same father,but my Mam and her gang was Emily Bertha as their Mam,and Owen when and John were Annie's gang.same father,it gets very confusing I know all the answers but when people are living it gets difficult
There are reasons that you will not be able to figure out the dates but they are there.and make sense when you know.can you not ask Owen to enlighten you.by the way you were correct we have the same grandad I was thinking that you were another generation below me,I am 60 this year how old is Giles.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 03 August 16 15:36 BST (UK) »
Best to communicate via Personal Message then you can talk more openly  ;)
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Allan Filbee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 03 August 16 16:53 BST (UK) »
Hi I have sent you a PM

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday 03 August 16 17:28 BST (UK) »
Allan for privacy reasons we are not allowed to include email addresses, that's why we have a personal messaging system. To send a personal message...click on the text icon under the poster's avatar and you will be able to use the PM system. It is to avoid spamming etc. Modify your message and remove email address...then save.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 03 August 16 21:31 BST (UK) »
I see you have now amended your message and removed your email address.
Good luck.
Carol