Author Topic: HIRAM AYRES lived in Mitcham  (Read 6430 times)

Offline yeates9595

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HIRAM AYRES lived in Mitcham
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 02 January 13 18:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi Hiram Ayres and Annie Christina Miley had altogether 10 children
Maria (Fisher) died 2005
Hiram died 1971
Sarah (Sally)
Jimmie died 2003
Leonard died 2012
Eileen died 1938
Jack died 2003
Vertina (Tina) died 1975
Caroline
Charlie died 1981

Vertina is my nan i have some more information aswell if you would like

regards stephanie

Offline Jimmy W

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 28 October 14 19:05 GMT (UK) »
Hello I Am Trying To Locate The Person Posting The Photo of The Old Man & Women on Roots Chat... because  that is my great Granny Vertina  & Jim Miley They had many children Charley, Joey, Patsy, Lenard,  Mickey, Christian, & my Granny was Vertina she married Joe Reid please come back to me I would like to know more Thank You  Can Anyone Help Please  My Name is also Jimmy

Offline Jimmy W

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 28 October 14 19:08 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone,

I am trying to trace information on Hiram Ayres born around 1890 (don't know where.
He married Annie Miley in Croydon in 1916.

First world war records show him living at 29 Queens road Mitcham and he is a flower seller.
They have 3 children.
Maria Born 1908.
Sally (might be Billy?) Born 1910.
Vertina Born 1918.

Help please,

Jim

Hello I Am Trying To Locate The Person Posting The Photo of The Old Man & Women on Roots Chat... because  that is my great Granny Vertina  & Jim Miley They had many children Charley, Joey, Patsy, Lenard,  Mickey, Christian, & my Granny was Vertina she married Joe Reid please come back to me I would like to know more Thank You  Can Anyone Help Please  My Name is also Jimmy
Modify message

Offline Mitzy12

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 09 June 16 14:54 BST (UK) »
Hello, I to am trying to trace the person who put the photo of my grandparents on root chat, you have his name as Hiram Ayres and my grandmother as Annie. Well I can tell you that my grandads name was James MILEY and her name was Vertina James (funny as I have just come home from being at there grave) as far as I am aware he was never married before. He came from Cork in Ireland.  There children was Carrie (died) as a child, James known as Jim, Billy, Patrick (his real name was Hiram I believe) Leonard, Charlie,Mickey,Christine and my father Joseph known as Joe Married to Priscilla.  I know this photo as I grew up seeing it every day of my life.  Please get in touch if you have more information.

Offline Jimmy W

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 09 June 16 21:49 BST (UK) »
Hello Mitzy12.... i thought your name would be Joe after your dad... my mum was your first cousin her name was Molly her mum was Verty your dads sister would love to talk to you i lost my mum 18 months ago aunt Christine was with me when she died they wear like sisters please give me a call *
Many Thanks Jimmy

* Moderator comment: telephone number removed.  RootsChat does not encourage inclusion of personal phone numbers.  Please use the personal message system to exchange this sort of information.  Thanks

Offline Jimmy W

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 05 July 16 19:17 BST (UK) »
Hello Mitzy12.... i thought your name would be Joe after your dad... my mum was your first cousin her name was Molly her mum was Verty your dads sister would love to talk to you i lost my mum 18 months ago aunt Christine was with me when she died they wear like sisters please REPLY
Many Thanks Jimmy

Offline Rebeccajames35

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Friday 16 September 16 18:02 BST (UK) »
You were trying to contact my dad jtoot . Sadly he died in 2010 . His nan was vertina james and his grandad james miley . I probably don't know as much as you do because I can't access my dad's online family tree work and any info he did leave were on scraps of paper in no particular order. It's really sad that he never got to see your messages because we would have been really happy . I would love to hear from you !!! If you don't get a speedy response it's because I can't figure out how to use this website !!
James
Miley
Parker sands
Ayres bowers coopers
Sparrowhawks smiths
Doe

Offline Rebeccajames35

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday 16 September 16 18:22 BST (UK) »
Pls could you email me on * as my great nan was vertina james and great grandfather was james miley . I was under the impression that vertinas mum was called rebecca smith and am now very confused  . Does that mean vertinas mum was vertina also or have I finally gone mad ? :)

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsCHat general practice to avoid others abusing or spamming it.  Please the personal message system to exchange such information.  Thanks
James
Miley
Parker sands
Ayres bowers coopers
Sparrowhawks smiths
Doe