Author Topic: Nat Langham 1820-1871  (Read 12089 times)

Offline FrankRC

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Nat Langham 1820-1871
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 31 January 15 12:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Nat is my great great grandfather and I am descended from his daughter, Alice Watson Langham (1854-1927).

FrankRC

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline minimoma1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 31 January 15 12:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi frank

If my memory serves me right alice is also my connection I can recall my grandad mentioning alice watson but again the family history lesson is very vague and our branch is not a happy ending one so I can not confirm but nat is my so many great grandad just dont know where to start to get the full tree lol

Kind regards

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Nomnie

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 21 February 17 11:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi. I have a large picture of NAT Langham that has been on my wall for over 30 years. It belonged to my husband's Great Uncle who ran a farm in Cumbria. Not sure what the link is but he was originally from Chesterfield. He may just have bought it at auction. I have not researched who he was until today l just liked the frame and thought it was a relative but now l don't think he was. Great uncle called Charlie Rollins on Wife Deb Barnes