Author Topic: Absent Voter 1918 Herbert Reynolds Wakefield  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Evie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barnaby
    • View Profile
Re: Absent Voter 1918 Herbert Reynolds Wakefield
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 02 May 09 18:30 BST (UK) »
Hi Al

I'm sorry but I cannot help with the deaths.  :( I don't know if you have seen the look up offers but Ticker seems to have a few resources that may help you.

Good Luck

Evie
Booth, Hornsby, Northumberland & Durham
Jackson, Northumberland & Durham
Douthwaite, N Yorks & Durham
Geldard, N Yorks
Ward, Cheshire & W Yorks
Swallow, Boid, W Yorks
Kirby, Lowe, Studholme, Geary, Emery, Baldock

census info is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Sandymc47

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Fowlers of Yorkshire since 1685
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 04 May 09 09:59 BST (UK) »
Hi again

Looked on the Yorkshire BMD and dont know if the following are your Herbert and Ellen.
There was a Ellen Reynolds died in 1926 aged 54
Then a Herbert Reynolds died 1950 which would make him 69
I looked through a lot of years and these were the only Ellen and Herbert I could find, apart from a Herbert aged 2.
regards
Sandymc
Midgley, Fowler, Chadwick, Kilvington, Routledge, Hewitt, Stevenson, Ward, Waite, Binks , Buck, Pearson,  Stanley, Firth, Child, Hobson, Rogers, all Leeds and Yorkshire for centuaries except the Routledges from Wigton, Cumbria and Middlesbrough. Related to McAllisters of Wilsontown

Offline John A R

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 09 July 16 13:20 BST (UK) »
Hi. I have recently started researching my family tree. I am John Anthony Reynolds Son of William Herbert Reynolds who was youngest son of Herbert Reynolds & Ellen Knowles. My father had brothers Robert, Harold and sisters Margaret, Winnie, & Nellie. I have a 'tintype' picture of my grandfather taken at NEUVE CHAPELLE during the first world war. He was No 161939 Gunner RGA. I believe he died in about 1926 of consumption or something following being gassed in WW1. Granny Ellen died in around 1961 and was buried with her husband in Aggbrig Cemetary. I believe Robert married a lady called Betty and i last saw them in early 60's at there home in Scunthorpe, they had a large family and one son moved to Canada. Harold married Luie and had a daugher Caroline, I think was her name. Margaret I last saw in mid 60's and she had married Mr Fred Salt? and lived in Scarborough running family shop. Nellie married a man called Lodge and had son Peter & daughter Marjorie who i believe still lives on Lupsett estate Wakefield. I dont know who Winnie married but she had large family and i believe lived on Lupsett estate aswell.   

If you are in anyway connected please get in touch as any info is badly needed.

John A Reynolds   

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 09 July 16 13:33 BST (UK) »
Hi John and welcome to Rootschat...Unfortunately Al hasn't been on Rootschat since 2011 so he may not read your message.
You could try posting for more info on your Family on another post.

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline John A R

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 09 July 16 13:35 BST (UK) »
thanks
John