Author Topic: harrison armagh  (Read 11232 times)

Offline Polly Lynn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: harrison armagh
« Reply #18 on: Monday 05 September 16 01:26 BST (UK) »
Dear Sue Wong,

I have read your posts on your Harrison ancestors in County Armagh and Down.  I am very interested.  I have been researching my Harrisons of Down, Armagh, Monaghan, and Cavan.  I am not sure whether or not you and I are related, but I have a lot of info. on the Harrisons in those areas.  I can send you charts of the various Harrisons you have mentioned and let you connect the dots.  Or we can together connect your family to the info.

I have just joined Rootschat so I can post to you, but not sure how this all works.  Since you have not posted for two years, here is my e-mail address, but you have to smoosh it together.  Also change at to @

PKLJDL   AT   gmail.com

Polly Lynn
Harrison

Offline Polly Lynn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 05 September 16 15:37 BST (UK) »
On 27 June 1908 at Whitehouse Presbyterian Church, in the Parish of Newtownabbey, County Antrim, John Harrison of Clydebank Scotland married Elizabeth Young of Whiteabbey.  Both groom and bride were Presbyterian, full age, and previously unmarried.  He was a laborer.  Fathers were James Harrison and James Young, both laborers.  Witnesses were James Elliott and Margaret Young. 

Notes say that the bride was Elizabeth Davidson Young.  Note that on the wedding day the groom is already of Scotland.  So he was there before June 1908.
Harrison

Offline susie wong

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 05 September 16 21:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Polly
I need to look at my notes re the Harrison's as I haven't done anything for a while will get back to you

Sue