Author Topic: Ann Strath  (Read 1854 times)

Offline 1margaret

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Ann Strath
« on: Saturday 16 May 09 14:25 BST (UK) »
I am trying to trace Ann Strath born about XXXX in the London area.  Her mother's name  was Vera Strath and her great grandmother was Ann Williams (nee Bennett).  During WWII  Ann and Vera lodged with members of my family both at Pen-y-Graig, Rhosllanerchrugog, North Wales and William Street,Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire. At the end of the war Ann and Vera lived in Hyde, Lancashire.   I understand that Ann went to live in Scandinavia, where I assume she married.

Moderator's Note: Edited to remove details of possible living person in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline ann26

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ann Strath
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 17 June 12 18:44 BST (UK) »
Hello,
I have only just found this post by accident yesterday. Reading through it all the details seem to be a perfect match.
I am Ann Strath and went to school in Ashton and lived there until I got married when I moved to Finland in 1956 and have been there ever since. My daughter and grandchildren currently live in London.
I was very excited to see this post and I am really interested to know your connection to my family. I hope we can get in touch and find out more about our two families histories!
Look forward to hearing from you,
Ann