Author Topic: Anthony Dwyer/Bridget Brien of Tipperary  (Read 6501 times)

Offline lynny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Anthony Dwyer/Bridget Brien of Tipperary
« on: Thursday 24 February 05 03:17 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for info on Anthony Dwyer/Bridget Brien from Tipperary. I know they had a daughter Bridget and a son Micheal who both lived and died  in Queensland Australia. Their daughter Bridget was born in Tipperary in 1864/65? I do not no anymore about Anthony and Bridget so I dont know where to start. I dont even know when any of them arrived in Australia. Please help me to start researching my family tree.

Thanks
Lynny (Western Australia)

Offline WONGA

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony Dwyer/Bridget Brien of Tipperary
« Reply #1 on: Monday 25 April 05 06:26 BST (UK) »
Do you know who Anthonys father was?  My g.g.g. grand father was Martin Dwyer.  His daughter Margaret Dwyer called one of her sons Anthony - all of her children also came to Australia and lived in Brisbane.  Their name was Brazil.  Have you come acrosss this name?

Offline lynny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 16 July 05 11:52 BST (UK) »
Thank you for replying to my message. I have no idea at all. I have not been able to get passed Anthony Dwyer/Bridget brien. Do u think that we might have a connection?? I hope so! wait to hear from u.

Regards Lynny

Offline ndpaton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 07 August 05 08:43 BST (UK) »
Dear Lynny, If you enter    TIPPEM   into www.ggogle.com search enginge you will find a site showing Tipperary Emigrants. There you will find many Dwyers. I found one Bridget with Father Anthony so check out each section of years. Good Luck ndpaton