Author Topic: new to all of this  (Read 787 times)

Offline william james

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
new to all of this
« on: Thursday 24 February 05 16:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi i am tracing my family. They all come from a small village in Suffolk called Woolpit. My g-g-grand parents had 12 children, i have info on 11, how do i look for relatives of the missing one.
This is the first message i have put on, hope i done it right?   
Rice, Sadler, Cocksedge, Mulley,from Suffolk. Minter, Smith, Holding, Warcus, from London.Courtney, Smith, from Dorset. Pearl, from Suffolk/ Hampshire.

Offline Nicky

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: new to all of this
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 24 February 05 16:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi and welcome to Rootschat,

A little advice might be just to add the names of your family and also rough years.

You say you would like to trace the missing relative, if you post what you have on them it would make it easier.

Post the information and I will take a look for you

Nicky
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Sewell - Surrey<br />Lynch - Ireland, Devon and Channel Islands<br />Whall and Pye - Norwich, Essex and Kent<br />Cotterill - Warwickshire<br />Adams - North and East Riding of Yorkshire<br />Preest, Dufty Lewis, Aston - Forest of Dean

Offline william james

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: new to all of this
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 24 February 05 16:32 GMT (UK) »
Thank you
W J
Rice, Sadler, Cocksedge, Mulley,from Suffolk. Minter, Smith, Holding, Warcus, from London.Courtney, Smith, from Dorset. Pearl, from Suffolk/ Hampshire.