Author Topic: McGregor - Thames Coromandel  (Read 26659 times)

Offline crystal blue

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: McGregor - Thames Coromandel
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 26 April 12 23:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Irene

I will send you an email.

regards
Crystal
Macklin - County Cork - Ireland
Macklin - Liverpool - UK
Shaw - Liverpool - UK
Taylforth - Yorkshire - Liverpool UK
Baker - Northampton - UK
Lewis - Auckland - NZ
McGregor - Huntly/ Auckland - NZ

Offline Ireneangela

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday 27 April 12 13:01 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much Crystal for your message   Irene

Offline crystal blue

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 27 April 12 21:43 BST (UK) »
Hi Irene

I have sent you an email with some photos to the email address you gave me yesterday.

Kind regards
Crystal :)
Macklin - Liverpool - UK
Shaw - Liverpool - UK
Baker - Northampton - UK
Lewis - Auckland - NZ

Offline Ireneangela

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 11 May 12 01:59 BST (UK) »
Hello Crystal, Thank you so much for your emails I have sent several emails but they don't seem to be getting through to Rose ?
(*) this was the email address you gave me ..
I wondered if you could forward this for me thank you very much Irene
our email is (*)
Dear Rose,

Thank you so much for giving us your email address it is so amazing -  a lot to take in our Cousin Michael * (Aunty Helen's eldest son is also very interested in the family tree and following everything with us) in fact he got most of his information from * Uncle Toms daughter but they are no longer in contact.  We only recently got in contact with Mike ourselves as we were searching for Aunty Betty and found that she has recently passed away in Maroochydore Australia, and the person we were talking to gave us Michael’s number. 
Our home email is (*) and Michael’s is (*)  he is the loveliest person you could wish to meet and he was very close to your Dad for many years he did some wonderful things for him like make a new panel for his Jaquar car all by himself when he was only nineteen, he saw a very wonderful side to him, and cherishes his memories of Frank (Your dad).
Do you have a picture of our Grandmother Harriet ? at all we have been tending the grave when we found it – it was all overgrown but we have cleaned it up and put rocks around it as he is buried with our Grandmother Harriet and her little baby William James 5mths old just close to Christmas she buried her little boy how sad ! – we love her though we didn’t know her and now I know why Jesus wanted us to be buried as its so important to be able to go and put flowers there and chat to them. We would all love to hear from you. Love from Irene and Angela
2 x photos –
1st is Angela and Irene
2nd Mike and his Partner Val
3 x pic of your Grandmothers Resting place  your little uncle William and your Dad’s  we have only just started to make it nicer when we found it was all overgrown so we have put rocks around it and we are going to make mosaic stones with the names of all her children in the shape of a heart, but it will take a while – we have sought out the resting places of all the family and we will eventually tidy them all up it feels nice to do this we are happy to do it.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline anatipa

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Monday 27 May 13 11:02 BST (UK) »
my name is Sonya i am a decendant of Hohi Nga Puhi And Alexander McGregor. My linkage is through another son James Mc Gregor who married Heneti Te Waimarama Te Ohaere. They had several childern- James Paraire, Harry Davis, Anaru, Maggie married Ben Ngapo, Lena Kitemate married Jack Savage, Rose Pariha married Frederick Durrant, Christina married William Connor, Heneti Janet married Hurikino, Annie Marangi, William Piri, and John Tane Hone Te One married Minnie Matahaere Paora.
John and Minnie had 5 children- Riria Lilly, Harry, James Wharekiri, Andrew Tataikoko and my greatgrand father Kewa who married Isobel Pera Hutchinson. I was 4 Years old when my grandpoppa kewa died 28;12;1973. Grandnana Isobel died 30:4;1985. My grandmother, their daughter, was Agnes Mona Anatipa McGregor who married Parata Ainsley who had my mother. She was 1 of 9 children Catherine Anatipa Ainsley. She is buried at Waihi Public Cemetery. My grandparents and greatgrand parents also lay here. I have been searching for further information on Hohi Nga Puhi and Alexander McGregor. Thank you for the information you have provided. Any further information would be greatly appreciated.

Offline crystal blue

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Monday 27 May 13 12:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Sonya

I havent been on this site for a long time and havent worked on my family history for some time.  I will look into to my files and see if there is anything that would be of interest for you.

kind regards
Crystal
Macklin - Liverpool - UK
Shaw - Liverpool - UK
Baker - Northampton - UK
Lewis - Auckland - NZ

Offline Ken Read

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Monday 27 May 13 23:29 BST (UK) »
my name is Sonya i am a decendant of Hohi Nga Puhi And Alexander McGregor. My linkage is through another son James Mc Gregor who married Heneti Te Waimarama Te Ohaere. They had several childern- James Paraire, Harry Davis, Anaru, Maggie married Ben Ngapo, Lena Kitemate married Jack Savage, Rose Pariha married Frederick Durrant, Christina married William Connor, Heneti Janet married Hurikino, Annie Marangi, William Piri, and John Tane Hone Te One married Minnie Matahaere Paora.
John and Minnie had 5 children- Riria Lilly, Harry, James Wharekiri, Andrew Tataikoko and my greatgrand father Kewa who married Isobel Pera Hutchinson. I was 4 Years old when my grandpoppa kewa died 28;12;1973. Grandnana Isobel died 30:4;1985. My grandmother, their daughter, was Agnes Mona Anatipa McGregor who married Parata Ainsley who had my mother. She was 1 of 9 children Catherine Anatipa Ainsley. She is buried at Waihi Public Cemetery. My grandparents and greatgrand parents also lay here. I have been searching for further information on Hohi Nga Puhi and Alexander McGregor. Thank you for the information you have provided. Any further information would be greatly appreciated.

Offline bigpoppa1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday 27 January 14 07:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi

My name is Ralph. My Great Great Grandmother was also Hohipaia Ngapuhi who was the daughter
of Materena Waitangi.

Offline Ken Read

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday 28 January 14 00:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ralph,

Please be kind enough to reply to (*)

We will share info with you

Thanks Dawn and Ken

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.