Author Topic: Bull Beeston Mafsey Massey  (Read 3155 times)

Offline julie64

• RootsChat Senior
  • Gt-gt-grandmother Elizabeth Nelson 1847- 1936
    • View Profile
Bull Beeston Mafsey Massey
« on: Friday 25 February 05 12:07 GMT (UK) »
Thomas Bull (born approx 1778 Sutton, Derbyshire) married Mary Beeston (born approx 1795 or 1806) - fathers were Richard Beeston and John Bull - any information on parents/siblings greatly appreciated.

Joseph Massey (or possibly Mafsey) (born approx 1807) married either Ann or Hannah (born approx 1806), had a daughter Mary (born approx 1837) - again, any information on parents or siblings would be great!

All lived in Market Drayton area of Shropshire.
WHERE ARE YOU BEFORE 1851 TAMAR LITTLER?!

Staffs (Audley) Shrops (Market Drayton) Lancs(Golborne, Ashton in Makerfield) Oxfordshire (Banbury, Neithrop, Gt Tew, Witney) Monmouthshire (Abergavenny)

Lancs/Ireland: Armstrong Aspinall Billingham Burchall Burke Doyle Littler Wareing
Ox: Brookes Nelson Pinfold Riley
Staffs/Shrops/Cheshire: Beeston Bull Durber Gater Massey Walker
Abergavenny:  Cobner Williams

Any census information in this post is Crown Copyright  www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline robert1

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bull Beeston Mafsey Massey
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 26 February 05 14:00 GMT (UK) »
hi julie, its robert here i have some great new for you ok.
will you please contact sixbees she has your informoation for you ok.

jbnews4u2me@sbcglobal.net

best regards robert :)
hewitson  in cumbria

Offline SIXBEES

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 26 February 05 14:49 GMT (UK) »
Julie64:  I have the Beeston info you are looking for with the marriage of Thomas Bull to Mary Beeston who was the  4th child of 14 of Richard Beeston.

My email address is jbnews4u2me@sbcglobal.net. If you send me yours, I can give you all the details including a tree of these Beestons.  Regards John Beeston.

Offline Beestonsweeney

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 05 March 20 21:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi this might be a long shot I don't know if we somehow related to the same beeston's I'm trying to find information on the beeston side I have an Alfred beeston who emigrated to Australia in 1912 so I don't know if it's the same beeston hope to hear from you to see if it is I would love to find out about the beeston family my mum was a beeston