Author Topic: Warnock Graves Ballyhalbert.  (Read 11363 times)

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Warnock Graves Ballyhalbert.
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 15 September 09 22:38 BST (UK) »
New members need to make at least 3 posts before being able to use PM (personal message) system-
www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline calmanban1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 16 September 09 06:45 BST (UK) »
Hi once again
I do not know if you have this info or not
The children of Hugh Warnock and Elizabeth Hastings
a Robert Warnock
b Thomas Hugh Warnock and Emma E Smith children are as follows;
  Elsie Warnock
  Ada Warnock
  Harold Warnock
  Robert Warnock 3 Sept 1916 - 1983 md Elizabeth Beckerton
  John Warnock
  Stanley Warnock
  Jean Warnock
  T Lindsay Warnock
c Elizabeth Jane Warnock
d Margaret Ann Warnock and     e Rebecca Abigail Warnock

Moderator's Note: Rootschat is really here to help people find their ancestors, not their living relatives, and because of that, we do have a 'no living people policy' so I've had to edit this post. That means if you do post names and information about them it will be removed to protect their identity and privacy. Please use PM (personal message) system to exchange information on living people.

Offline mum mum

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Robert Warnock and Annie Balcombe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 16 September 09 07:00 BST (UK) »
Hi again,

Hugh Warnock who married Eliabeth Hastings was my GG grandfather, I have those children, its mostly the Irish and New Zealand side of the family that is a mystery to me.
Unfortunately you have an error in the marriage for Thomas Hugh and his children. As I said too many Robert's Thomas's and Hugh's. Thomas Hugh married Mary Joyce, their children were Thomas 1885, Mary 1887, Anna 1889, Herbert 1892, Robert 1894, ( my Grandfather ) John 1896 and Arnold 1898. Mary remarried after Thomas's death and had more children. Mary also raised my father as his mother was unmarried and unable to keep him after my Grandfather was killed in WW1.
Did you get my personal message? I thought new members could recieve them but not send them. After you post another message on here yoou will be able to use it though.
Just go to the little green scroll icon on the left of the page and it will take you to the personal message where you can exchange emails and other private info.
mum mum
Balcombe, Sussex. Warnes, Norfolk and Australia. Hansen, Denmark and Canada. Williams, Canada. Warnock, Forsythe, Joyce, Sayers, in Ireland.

Offline calmanban1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 16 September 09 07:14 BST (UK) »
Hi once again
Ann Warnock born 1824 md Wm Cavan of Ballybranagh;children are
Mary Jane Cavan md James Reid
Robert Cavan md Lizzie McMechan
James Cavan died young
Abbie Cavan md John Hughes of Downpatrick
Aggie Cavan (unmarried)
Am interested in additional lines
Will continue to add over the next few days the notes that I have  have gaps in them as some were taken from gravestones and others came from kinsmen in Ireland years ago                                
I have two Porter ancestors at the same time,also a McGhie ancestorhttp://

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 16 September 09 08:26 BST (UK) »
Moderator's Note: Rootschat is really here to help people find their ancestors, not their living relatives, and because of that, we do have a 'no living people policy'. That means if you do post names and information about them it will be removed to protect their identity and privacy. Please use PM (personal message) system to exchange information on living people.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline clwarnock1990

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Warnock Family tree@geni.com copyright
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 27 May 12 12:02 BST (UK) »
Hello

My name is Claire Louise Warnock, I am the Great Granddaughter of Robert John Warnock and Margaret Walker :) I believe you were researching this family

"Erected by E.S.D Warnock Ballywalter in mem of her beloved son Robert james Warnock born 6 Feb 1871 died 22 Sept 1898, onlu son of the late Robert Warnock Ballyeasborough. Also her daughter Louisa Evans died 1 April 1923, interred in Whitechurch Cemetery. * the above E.s.D Warnock died 9 May 1955".

It so happens that I am Elizabeth Sarah Douglas Warnock's Great Niece :) I believe there maybe a mistake because the one I found was:

"WARNOCK
Erec. by E.S.D. Warnock Ballywalter in mem. of her beloved husband Robert James Warnock born 6 Feb. 1871 died 22 Sept. 1898, only son of the late Robert Warnock Ballyeasborough.
Also her daughter Louisa EVANS died 1 April 1923, interred in Whitechurch Cemetery. The above E.S.D. Warnock died 9 May 1955".

Louisa Evans was my 1st Cousin 3 times removed :)

Please feel free to contact me if you wish :)

I hope this helps :)
Warnocks of Ballyeasborough

Offline jimchelsea

• RootsChat Senior
  • Cosby
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 27 May 12 17:53 BST (UK) »
Hi
you may find the website below of interest
jim

http://www.freewebs.com/ballyhalbert/familyresearch.htm
Cosby s from Gilford and Banbridge areas pre 1890

Offline BUCKYBEAVER

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday 15 October 15 05:00 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I have just found this site.  I am also researching Hugh Warnock (my grgrgrandfather).  I am interested in information about the family in Ireland and Australia.  I have not been able to locate Hugh coming to Australia as yet. 
Warnock, Coulter

Offline mum mum

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Robert Warnock and Annie Balcombe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday 16 October 15 09:39 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I do have quite a bit of information on Hugh Warnock's family in Australia, I will PM you my email address so we can share.
mum mum
Balcombe, Sussex. Warnes, Norfolk and Australia. Hansen, Denmark and Canada. Williams, Canada. Warnock, Forsythe, Joyce, Sayers, in Ireland.