Author Topic: SEABORNE Vowchurch  (Read 16279 times)

Offline johnhowellstyrfro

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: SEABORNE Vowchurch
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 19 October 17 08:37 BST (UK) »
 Hi all, one of my paternal ancestors was John Howells of Turnastone/Vowchurch ( 1753-1817). He married Ann Seabourne (1759 - 1790). Obviously she died when she was only about 30 (childbirth?) They seems to have had at least 3 children, John, Ann and Matthew who married Ann Lewis.
 John senior subsequently married  Mary Pritchard and they had a further six children. I'm descended from his marriage to Mary Pritchard.
 John howells

Offline johnhowellstyrfro

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 19 October 17 08:47 BST (UK) »
Have you seen this link?

http://www.monkley.co.uk/monkleytreeedited.htm

There were stonemasons in my family too so that's probably the Howells/Seabourne connection. (see separate post )

Offline lilithseaborne

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 06 June 19 12:39 BST (UK) »
My Seaborne family were born in the UK and moved to South Africa in the late 1800's

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 06 June 19 14:41 BST (UK) »
Sadly Johnhowellstyrfro is no longer with us. Best of luck with your journey. cheers Jack Gee.
CECIL - DNA, GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,HARVEY,ALLEN.