Author Topic: Cissie Hayter  (Read 4015 times)

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Cissie Hayter
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 16 July 09 19:26 BST (UK) »
Here is information about getting vital records from Pennsylvania:  http://www.dsf.health.state.pa.us/health/cwp/view.asp?Q=202338&a=168  They have rules on who can receive the records, so you'd have to check if you're eligible to get them.

Offline ziggie

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 16 July 09 19:38 BST (UK) »
Thanks Shellyesq - looks very complicated !!

Ziggie

Offline SofDorset

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 24 November 16 20:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ziggie
I am researching my mother's side of my tree . Her maiden name was Hayter and she was born in Southampton England . At the moment I am looking into her x gr aunt Rose Hayter . Born 1886 Southampton .We know she never married and is buried in Hampshire . She worked as a school house servant at a exclusive school in Winchester on the 1911 census  . We also understand that she traveled back and forth to the USA( family memories )  ..which brings me to find her 2 brothers Alfred and Frank ,who both died in Pennsyvania . Your  post regarding them has been amazing . 
Do you know anything of Rose ? More than happy to help with Hayters in England .

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 25 November 16 20:20 GMT (UK) »
Hopefully, ziggie will return with more information.

A lot has changed since 2009 on what information is available online for Pennsylvania.

You can find many passenger lists for free at www.familysearch.org, but I don't see anything that seems to fit your Rose.  Maybe she married before she traveled?

Offline P M Langridge

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 22:09 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
Alfred Hayter was a Ancestor of mine, I was born in Southampton. My Grandmother was Florence Lillian Hayter. I have done DNA test, and have found information about the family.