Author Topic: Stubbs in Mallow  (Read 11234 times)

Offline merrymoo

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stubbs in Mallow
« Reply #36 on: Monday 28 November 16 07:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi John,

Lovely to hear from you too and with so much information. We too will send you a pm with my email address.

Diane and Dave
Rodd, Royffe, Guinn (Bethnal Green), Trevett, Trivet etc (Dorset), Moore (Devon & Dorset), Cox Lyme Regis & Bath), McGregor (Surrey & Kent), Brown & Wilkinson (Bethnal Green), Wilkinson, Hazell, Hazel,Poole & Poole (Bucks)
Royffe, Ducro (London, prob Huguenot)
Scotland: Mackrell (Dumbarton)
Wales: Thomas, Jones (Glamorgan)
Ireland: Kelly (Dublin City), Stubbs (Dublin and Mallow, Cork), Woods (Dublin City) Mackrell (Limerick) Moram (Dublin) Toole (Dublin)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline merrymoo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 12 June 18 08:35 BST (UK) »
Hi John, we spoke some time ago regarding the Stubbs in Mallow family. Could you pm me your email address as I have a question, you did send it before but I've lost it.  :-[

Thanks

Diane
Rodd, Royffe, Guinn (Bethnal Green), Trevett, Trivet etc (Dorset), Moore (Devon & Dorset), Cox Lyme Regis & Bath), McGregor (Surrey & Kent), Brown & Wilkinson (Bethnal Green), Wilkinson, Hazell, Hazel,Poole & Poole (Bucks)
Royffe, Ducro (London, prob Huguenot)
Scotland: Mackrell (Dumbarton)
Wales: Thomas, Jones (Glamorgan)
Ireland: Kelly (Dublin City), Stubbs (Dublin and Mallow, Cork), Woods (Dublin City) Mackrell (Limerick) Moram (Dublin) Toole (Dublin)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Brinkworth2

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 16 August 18 11:58 BST (UK) »
Hello all – an ‘even later joiner to the party’  but I believe that Annie Stubbs was my maternal grandmother and have a vague memory of seeing her shortly before she died in Swindon in 1965.  Also, I’m almost 100 % certain that John Stubbs’ father,  ‘Uncle Bobby’ as we knew him, was best man at my parents wedding in 1953 as he was my mother Kathleen’s cousin.

Would also like to hear from any of my relatives.  Only sorry that I didn’t discover this website sooner!