Author Topic: HARLANDS  (Read 1592 times)

Offline broadysword

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
HARLANDS
« on: Thursday 30 July 09 21:14 BST (UK) »
Are there any fellow rootschatters who are related to the family of JEREMIAH THOMAS HARLAND b1860 and MARY BOHAN b1865. They lived in Willington,Co Durham.
I am interested in receiving any details about their offspring,particularly the following:
OLIVER JOHN DAVISON HARLAND,b 1889.
LANCELOT RICHARD LLEWELLYN HARLAND,b 1891.
VIOLET THOMASINA ROBINSON HARLAND,b1894,married ERNEST CLIFFE,1919.
LILIAN FLORENCE MAY HARLAND,b1898,married CHRISTOPHER JOHN FRYER,1917.
ROSE MYRA GERTRUDE HARLAND,b1902,married THOMAS MARRINER,1921.
MARY ISABELLA GLADYS HARLAND,b1904.

Offline Kate4

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: HARLANDS
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 March 17 20:39 GMT (UK) »
I know this was posted a few years ago but I thought I might as well reply anyway. Rose Myra is my great grandmother, I was wondering how much you know about the family tree as I have been researching mine for the past few weeks and would like to know as much as possible.

Thanks, Kate.

Offline broadysword

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 March 17 21:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kate. I am not related directly to the Harlands myself only through my wife whose Grandfather was Joseph Silvester Vernon Harland and father Walter Earnshaw Harland. I have spent the last 15 years researching various family lines at a cost of a small fortune and tens of thousands of man hours trying to make sense of family history, so you could say I have the bug!
I can help with any urgent specific request, but am off to the states again for a month very shortly.
Are you with Ancestry or Find my Past because you can get loads of info from these sites. Just send us a personal message with an e-mail address so I can pass on any information.
Regards, Andrew.

Offline Kate4

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 March 17 22:04 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the reply, I'm not subscribed to any website like Ancestry but have found out quite a bit of info from various free sites. I'm not sure how to private message as I've only joined this site today!