Author Topic: Walter (Cyril Walter Edmund) Dale of Jersey - Family Bible Help  (Read 13116 times)

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Walter (Cyril Walter Edmund) Dale of Jersey - Family Bible Help
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 02 January 16 10:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I think I knew this family in Sutton Coldfield
Please message me

Hello Daisy Dog

Although this and old post, I am revisting this as I have not got anywehere with trying to locate the "Rees" family bible, but haven't given up hope, yet! I tried PMing you yesterday but can't as you have not posted enough messages to enable me to do this. (May have tried this at the time with the same result and therefore why I didn't persue it further). Therefore if you are still active on the web site I would love it if you would reply to this post. Posting a couple of messages should enable me to PM you and then we could exchange email addresses which would make things much easier. Kind Regards

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Walter (Cyril Walter Edmund) Dale of Jersey - Family Bible Help
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 03 December 20 07:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I am revisiting this old post in one last final attempt to make progress. I think Covid has reinforced for everyone the importance of family and family relationships and therefore also preserving family history. Therefore, if possible, and if it still exists, I would love to track this bible down. I got so far last time but got stuck at the last stage of progressing with contacts who may know whether the bible still exists or not and if so, being able to get a copy of relevant pages that related to my families history.

Kind regards

Roy