Author Topic: Barton Upon Humber Cemetery  (Read 9020 times)

Offline Rikki-Lee Morris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Barton Upon Humber Cemetery
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 10 July 18 15:02 BST (UK) »
You're  referring to my granddads parents and brother . I can show you where they're buried if you like.. my grandad passed away in 2010 his name Francis David goddard.. his sister was called Alison.

Offline Rikki-Lee Morris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 10 July 18 15:08 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find if someone is buried in this cemetery but hve looked on the web for a phone number or email and not finding anything. Can anyone help please?

Thankyou....

Hi jo, my name's Ricky.  Your referring to my granddads parents and my great uncle James. I know exactly where they're buried . Not to far from my grandad Francis David Goddard. He sadly passed away in 2010. If your on Facebook feel free to add me. If you search for rikki-lee Morris I'd be happy to help you. Can I ask why you are looking?

Jo

Offline Rikki-Lee Morris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 10 July 18 15:44 BST (UK) »
£8!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness me.

Alan

Thankyou very much, the name is

Walter Maltby Goddard 22 Jul 1889 - 6 Nov 1961 He died in Barton Upon Humber and is supposedly buried in Barton Upon Humber Cemetery.

Joanne
Hi my name's Ricky.  Your talking about my grandads father .. and his brother James Goddard..  I can help you. I live in Scunthorpe now.. but I'm originally from Barton on humber. Do you mind me asking why your looking for them? My grandad passed away in 2010 his name is francis david goddard. My mum Alma and her sisters Pauline and Linda still live in Barton.  But sue and robin live Down south now. Please get in touch.

Offline darealjolo

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 14 January 19 12:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi all, thank you for all replies. For Rikki, i was doing research for some one some time ago now and as been some time, i do not know who it was. Sorry but thank you for your replies.
Askew, Barnard, Carr, Coulstock, Herbert, Lowe, Pumfrett, Stuckey, Waterman