Author Topic: Dingley family of Cropthorne  (Read 44229 times)

Offline philheeks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Grandfather, Frank William Gomm
    • View Profile
Re: Dingley family of Cropthorne
« Reply #63 on: Thursday 24 August 17 11:30 BST (UK) »
Hi There

If you look at the Look Ups requested pages & go to the request titled Worcestershire Marriage Index:Dingley probably 1730s or 1740s you will see that Ive put quite a bit of info in reply to this request & it was all taken from the parish register film held at the HIVE Worcester so it has a good source

All the very best

Phil
Weston-super-Mare
Worcestershire - Heeks, Maiden, Pinchin, Hartland, Tredwell, Holliday, Morton, Collins, Aldington, Saunders
Oxfordshire - Gomm, Hamblet, Austin, Winter,
Herefordshire - Lowe
Radnor - Lowe, Powell
Gloucestershire - Holliday, Pinchin

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline philheeks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Grandfather, Frank William Gomm
    • View Profile
Re: Dingley family of Cropthorne
« Reply #64 on: Saturday 30 September 17 11:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Adrian

I just wondered if the info my posting on 24 AUG guided you to was of much help as it guided you to a previous posting Id made containing a lot of Dingly info

All the best

Phil
Worcestershire - Heeks, Maiden, Pinchin, Hartland, Tredwell, Holliday, Morton, Collins, Aldington, Saunders
Oxfordshire - Gomm, Hamblet, Austin, Winter,
Herefordshire - Lowe
Radnor - Lowe, Powell
Gloucestershire - Holliday, Pinchin

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.