Author Topic: Detective work for a photo found in worcestershire ...  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
Detective work for a photo found in worcestershire ...
« on: Thursday 26 November 09 02:33 GMT (UK) »
Hello  lads and  lasses ....l have rescued a large photograph from a junk shop near Kidderminster Worcestershire  that looks as if it originates from Leeds  and has the name of the person on the reverse plus  her maiden name and the name of two of her children . I wonder if you would care to look at the thread on the photo board. Is it even remotely possible to find any living descendants  to return this lovely pic to ... or am I being an old romantic ..... Here is the link ... ...

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,421672.0.html

and  I  think I 'd better lock this  thread so that replies are limited to the one thread and duplication is avoided ..Thanks ...
 Poll
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Detective work for a photo found in worcestershire ...
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 28 November 09 00:28 GMT (UK) »
Just to say thankyou   to anyone (especially Karenlee) who has  posted on the  linked thread on the Photo Restoration board with information relating to this  photo ...  Your help is really appreciated  ;)
Polly
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Detective work for a photo found in worcestershire ...
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 29 November 09 16:43 GMT (UK) »
Just to keep you updated if you are following  this ...We have had a post from this lady's granddaughter  :o!! So the photo of Louisa will be going home !! What a result ... Thanks to  everyone who  helped .... especially Karen .....

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,421672.0.html

Poll :)