Author Topic: any ideas re Harry / Fleet marriage  (Read 1070 times)

Offline sharsc

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
any ideas re Harry / Fleet marriage
« on: Sunday 27 December 09 03:31 GMT (UK) »
have finally located a marriage for Lucy Harry b Ellesmere to a John Fleet . transcription showed a Flett/ Hawry marriage but looking a images it is definitely Lucy Harry and John Fleet. (marriage Ellesmere by the way)

Problem is from there I can see nothing. No deaths, no births to them, no remarriages , no migration records , they seem to have disappeared from the records.
Does anyone have any other suggestions??
France, Harry,Webster,Stanley families, Ellesmere Shropshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline karenlee

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drive it like ya stole it.
    • View Profile
Re: any ideas re Harry / Fleet marriage
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 27 December 09 03:52 GMT (UK) »

Hi

Can you tell us what timeframe you are interested in please, so that we know when to search?? ;D

Cheers
Karenlee
Census Information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline sharsc

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: any ideas re Harry / Fleet marriage
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 27 December 09 08:53 GMT (UK) »
oh sorry! :-\

Lucy was born in 1885 and the marriage was recorded in 1920 in Ellesmere. Sp Lucy would have been 35 at time of marriage. I have no information whatsoever on John Fleet.

I do know that a number of Lucy's siblings lived in Lancashire and they returned to Ellesmere for their marriages so this could have been Lucy's situation also but I really cannot find anything.

thanks
Sharon
France, Harry,Webster,Stanley families, Ellesmere Shropshire