Author Topic: Hannah JENKINS - nee WILLIAMS  (Read 2101 times)

Offline hannahbritton

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hannah JENKINS - nee WILLIAMS
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 10 September 17 13:37 BST (UK) »
Hello, first off, I know this is an old forum post but I am fairly new to this website and don't quite know how to use it yet (apologies if I am sending this in the wrong place).
Hannah Jenkins/Williams is my 4th great grandmother; I have been doing family research and cannot seem to find a whole lot on the Jenkins side. I was wondering, if anybody sees this, if they could pass on or direct me to any information on Hannah and this Jenkins family. Anything would be appreciated.
Thanks & sorry again if I've posted this in the wrong area.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • My Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace Jardine - Morrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 10 September 17 13:43 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat.

How are you connected to this Jenkins family?

Jamjar

Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline hannahbritton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 10 September 17 13:50 BST (UK) »
Hi, thanks for replying. My father's mother was a Jenkins, she was the daughter of Harold Jenkins and Veronica Lawardon.

Online Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 10 September 17 13:55 BST (UK) »
My mother is a daughter of Harold and Veronica.

We can't mention names of the living on Rootschat, but after you make another post I'll send you a personal message, with details.

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline hannahbritton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 10 September 17 13:57 BST (UK) »
Thank you! I've been searching on and off for a year and this side of my family just seems so hard to find!

Online Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 10 September 17 14:08 BST (UK) »
Message sent.

Jamjar