Author Topic: GHQ Liaison Regiment: A Nominal Roll with Short Biographies  (Read 2188 times)

Offline asherp

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
GHQ Liaison Regiment: A Nominal Roll with Short Biographies
« on: Tuesday 16 February 10 11:49 GMT (UK) »
New publication

GHQ Liaison Regiment: A Nominal Roll with Short Biographies (Lulu, February 2010), pp. 189 [ISBN: 978-1-4452-9099-7]

This is my first attempt at a nominal roll of all former members of GHQ Liaison Regiment and also No.3 Military and Air Mission. Everytime I have come across someone in my research into the history of the unit I have added him to this nominal roll. It is, however, not complete and this publication must be seen as a 'working document'. I will continue to update it with more information when I come across it.

It is clear that for some entries on the nominal roll I have not much biographical detail compared with some Officers and those who were decorated during their military service. Clearly, most Other Ranks need more research.

Link:

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/ghq-liaison-regiment-a-nominal-roll-with-short-biographies/8334070

I hope that this publication is of interest

With best wishes

Asher
pirtonline.org/

Offline asherp

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: GHQ Liaison Regiment: A Nominal Roll with Short Biographies
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 01 May 10 07:26 BST (UK) »
In the latest edition of the Nominal Roll, I have added members of 'H' Squadron's POW numbers and the POW camp number, they were sent to in Germany after capture in Greec