Author Topic: Richard Watkins, born 1917 Quatt, nr Bridgnorth  (Read 3475 times)

Offline alveleyhistorian

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Watkins, born 1917 Quatt, nr Bridgnorth
« Reply #9 on: Monday 20 February 12 18:11 GMT (UK) »
Here are Richard's younger brothers and sisters -

Offline Angela Watkins

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 21 February 12 08:55 GMT (UK) »
Wow,that`s a great photo,can`t wait to tell my dad & show him.The other 2 brothers were Jack & Richard-that makes up the 10!.
It was Ronald`s wedding in Plymouth-he married Linda-asked my Dad about it last night-we didn`t go as I was only 3 and we couldn`t afford it with it being that far away-also mum & dad only had a motorbike to get about on so heavens knows where I would have had to sit!!
I`m updating our family tree and I think you can invite people to view it,if I can work it out I`ll get an invite to you as soon as I can.
I can`t view any pics through your facebook link-do I have to register as I`m not on facebook myself?
I think I said yesterday that I`d had some contact with a 2nd cousin-it was Martin-he`s Bert`s son!
I`ll be in touch soon,if you have any other pics or information let me know-speak soon
Angela.   

Offline alveleyhistorian

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 21 February 12 10:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi Angela...
Yes, I remember Martyn, we went to school together.
I have quite a lot of info. ( once you have written about three messages on these rootschat pages..you will be able to private message ..so just one more message)
Look forward to hearing from you..

Offline Angela Watkins

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 21 February 12 13:03 GMT (UK) »
OK-Looking forward to chatting more-so after posting this I`ll be able to private message I hope! :)