Author Topic: LINK: Tons of Luppitt records  (Read 5144 times)

Offline Shanko

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
LINK: Tons of Luppitt records
« on: Sunday 20 March 05 15:22 GMT (UK) »
Tons of Luppitt records here from Census 1841-1901, baptisms, Extracted assize records, List of bastardy orders, marriages, burials. Like I siad tons of stuff!

http://www.luppitt.net/text/res/otherres.htm

Shanko
 ;D

Offline Nicola

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: LINK: Tons of Luppitt records
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 31 March 05 22:11 BST (UK) »
tried to access this sight several times, but to no avail. has anybody else had any luck or had it moved?

Nicola
Northam, Billing(s), Trickey, Sprague, Woodbury, Hallett, Pike, Stamp, Hart All Devon Somerset area.
 Hastie, Tait, Clark, Bryson, Edminson, Burgon,  Dickson, Adamson, Hendry, JeffreyAll Berwick area.
Archer, Purdy, Pitts, Grooms, Lomax, Smith, Poulton, Luddington, Daniels, Atkinson all Tottenham area

Offline luppitt

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 17 April 05 10:56 BST (UK) »
Apologies - the website has been down for a week due to technical issues at the website hosting company. Everything is back up now, so you should be able to access the site. That was the first outage in 4 years so it's not a common thing!

Thanks for the mention on this forum  :)

Regards
Peter
www.luppitt.net

Offline BattyB

• RootsChat Member
  • mum and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 03 October 17 13:05 BST (UK) »
I followed this link and have found several names that could connect to my trees - it will take a while to sort through but may be worthwhile.  That part of Devon has so many little villages that sooner or later hopefully will come up with some results.  Thank you for the information.
Doble.  North. Garrish. Jewell. Gillard.
Vincent.  Spiller. Collings. Board.   
Harris. Manfield. Manning. Salter. Eveleigh.
Strawbridge. Matthews. Sweetland.
Devon. NZ. Australia.