Author Topic: Hevican - Roscommon  (Read 10754 times)

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Hevican - Roscommon
« Reply #9 on: Friday 08 January 10 16:04 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat. Denise hasn't been online since 2007 but perhaps she'll eventually see your message and get in touch.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline DebMill69

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 13 April 11 19:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Linda,

My Paternal Grandfather was John Thomas Hevican (Born 1913-died 1983) who had a brother Patrick (Born 1919). Their Father was John Hevican from Roscommon (Born 1881) who married Mary Partridge (Born c1881).

I have a possible link that John Hevican's (1881) father was Thomas Hevican (1838-1913) who married a Mary Conroy in 1862.

Thomas (1838-1913) father was Peter Hevican and his Mother was Mary Mcdermott.

Hope this is of help to you.

Deb Miller.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 13 April 11 19:35 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat but this isn't a forum for tracing living relatives so we aren't allowed to post details of living (or possibly living) people. You click on 'modify' button on your post and edit any details that need to be removed.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline Markg73

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 08 July 17 00:09 BST (UK) »
Hi,
My great great grandma was Mary Havican born 1867 in Bangalore, India. Mary's parents were Thomas Havican born 1838 Kilbride parish, and Mary Conroy born 1841 also in Roscommon. Thomas and Mary left Roscommon in 1861 never to return, they headed to England then to India before finally settling in Manchester, England. They had 9 children but no son named John. John was more likely to have been Thomas' brother's son either Michael or Patrick. I hope this helps you with your search. Also Thomas' parents were Petri Hevican and Maria McDermott. Kind regards Mark Greenhalgh