Author Topic: Martham/Lingwood  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Peter2009

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Pollards of Martham
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 15 June 17 17:12 BST (UK) »
Thank you Trish for all the wonderful info. I has saved me a great deal of time. When the new Familytreemaker/Ancestry sync starts to work again I will upload my new 'Martham Graveyard' tree which will have many of the grave photos and I will add more as I go along.

Peter

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Martham/Lingwood
« Reply #10 on: Friday 16 June 17 10:32 BST (UK) »
Your welcome Peter.

FreeREG is a great Site and you can check Martham B/M/D there to help with your research.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.