Author Topic: Rev. Hugh Montgomery Knox & Family (Sligo)  (Read 22514 times)

Offline Kimmycat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rev. Hugh Montgomery Knox & Family (Sligo)
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 18:13 GMT (UK) »
Some of the family lived in Finaghy. It may have been Janet. I had a conversation yesterday as I am trying to find the two houses were I understood my two great grandmothers (Knox and Morrison) used to live in around 1940. In Whitehouse Park. During my conversation with a historian she told me about Janet and Lesley at Lynda Park and also mentioned Finaghy. Mum told me something about Finaghy too as I briefly lived there. I am Christine, daughter of Joceline and second cousin of you, Jonathan - I assume itís you. Iíve not seen you since I was a child.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kimmycat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rev. Hugh Montgomery Knox & Family (Sligo)
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 18:16 GMT (UK) »
Lesley returned from India and stayed with Janet in Lynda Park in Jordanstown. They ran an electrical business together. I think about 1945.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.