Author Topic: Margaret McClelland  (Read 8486 times)

Offline smiler12

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret McClelland
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 02 September 18 12:14 BST (UK) »
I'm not sure if you'll see this but my great grandmother was Emily Mclelland born 1893 in Articlave. Her father was Robert Patterson McClelland married to Nanncy Kerr.  Their other children were James, Jane, Joseph and Margaret.

Offline Dalzell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 02 September 18 16:13 BST (UK) »
Hi:  I have been researching the McClelland family of Articlave that my mother descended from.  I have come across Robert Pattison McClelland who was born in 1844 in Articlave.  On Ancestry there is a lady from Portstewart, Orreen Yates who is a grand-daughter of Robert Pattison McClelland, who may have additional information about this family.  I have not yet found a connection to my 2x great grandfather William McClelland 1797-1867 and his wife Mary Dunlop 1807-1883, however, maybe in the future we will find that connection.  Lorna

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 02 September 18 16:15 BST (UK) »
I'm not sure if you'll see this but my great grandmother was Emily Mclelland born 1893 in Articlave. Her father was Robert Patterson McClelland married to Nanncy Kerr.  Their other children were James, Jane, Joseph and Margaret.

Emily McClelland married in 1892. I have birth as c1876.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline smiler12

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 03 September 18 00:18 BST (UK) »
Yes that's right I must have posted her marriage date as her birth date, thanks for correcting that  :)