Author Topic: William Henry Williams b1865  (Read 3590 times)

Offline suzanne2812

• RootsChat Senior
  • My Great, Great Granny Willoughby
    • View Profile
Re: William Henry Williams b1865
« Reply #9 on: Monday 15 May 17 16:30 BST (UK) »
HI all,

Gosh, that is a lot of information. I posted 7 years ago & I can't even remember the person who contacted me in the first place lol! I shall revisit my tree & add in the details.

Thank you both, as I can now fill in the gaps.

Regards Suzanne.

Offline suzanne2812

• RootsChat Senior
  • My Great, Great Granny Willoughby
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 15 May 17 16:34 BST (UK) »
Sandie, as a side note, I saw about Urgles being sold. I remember asking my husband's aunt about it (Esme & Brian Wills farm at Callisham close by) & also my mother-in-law's second cousin (Margaret Blowey nee Northmore, who grew up in Meavy). Sad days  :(

Offline sandieg

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 15 May 17 16:53 BST (UK) »
Hi JJ,
What can I say, the information you have provided me with is awesome and I really appreciate all the effort you have put in.
I will be able to fill in so many gaps now in my family history, at some point I will try and trace some living relatives in your beautiful country.
Many Many Thanks.
Sandie Goodman.

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Henry Williams b1865 living Halton Ontario
« Reply #12 on: Monday 15 May 17 23:45 BST (UK) »
You're both very welcome...I didn't search at all years ago, as it was never stated what family was thought to be here...so wasn't going to duplicate. When I saw that the census info was topsy turvy, it challenged me to look for more. It was a good rest & a distraction before heading outdoors to do chores. Only just quit for the day as we are finally having some good Spring weather here. So up and down with the climate change.
sandieg!!!! I am so sorry that I didn't note your being new to the site. Welcome to Rootschat! re: finding family in Canada...perhaps they might eventually find YOU in a web search, as this is a worldwide site and very popular.
All the best, J.J.

"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com