Author Topic: YANSCH family from Mildura  (Read 27195 times)

Offline mhetfield

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: YANSCH family from Mildura
« Reply #54 on: Sunday 21 July 13 05:09 BST (UK) »
Hi Robyn,

Did you get my PM?

Thanks

Offline djtoms

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 17 August 16 08:40 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I came across your post on my family named Yensch ( Yansch ) this is the same family, you have mentioned my great grandmother Regina Bessie who married William Butler.
I have tons of info on my family and some photos, graves etc.
I located some lost members resting places as well that was very difficult to find.
There is also a published book on my Yensch family that goes way back through to Germany. I have this book also. If yu want the title let me knw and I will locate my book and give you the title.
Robyn
Hello,

I came across your post on my family named Yensch ( Yansch ) this is the same family, you have mentioned my great grandmother Regina Bessie who married William Butler.
I have tons of info on my family and some photos, graves etc.
I located some lost members resting places as well that was very difficult to find.
There is also a published book on my Yensch family that goes way back through to Germany. I have this book also. If yu want the title let me knw and I will locate my book and give you the title.
Robyn

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 17 August 16 09:05 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat, djtoms.

I'm not sure what you were trying to do here, but you have repeated a quote twice and not made a comment.

Rather than hitting the quote button use 'Reply' which is located to the right of the page numbers.

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline Jacquilin Dempsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Friday 17 November 17 09:27 GMT (UK) »
my name is Jacquilin Dempsey and l am the ggg granddaughter of Mary Anne Brownlee and would appreciate any further information on her such as where was he born and the names of her parents please, Her daughter Johanna Mary Jensch/Yensch/Yeusch is my gg grandmother as she was married to my gg grandfather Samuel Dempsey.

Offline Jacquilin Dempsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Monday 11 December 17 00:58 GMT (UK) »
So sorry for my mistake am just learning how all this is done, anyways as l have said Johanna Mary Jensch was married to my great grandfather Samuel Dempsey born 1860 in Ballymena to John Dempsey and Nancy Workman of Ballymena Antrim. Johanna's mother is Mary Ann Brownlee born in 1839 or 1840 in lndia, and her real fathers name is Johann Henry Jensch born in 1844 Germany and passed away in 1923 South Australia, Australia. Mary Ann Brownlee was married 3 times her first husband Johann Henry Jensch, her second husband John Saveeney and her third husband Johann Heinrich Wilhelm Jensch. l am really looking forward to any more on information on the Jensch family history on where l can get the book from please also lam looking forward to anymore information on Johanna and Samuel as well please and thank you. looking forward to hearing from anyone

Offline ShezzH

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Monday 27 August 18 09:09 BST (UK) »
Hi!
Wow! I have just come across all of this information, and I’m in awe of the amount of detail that has already been provided. This has filled so many gaps in my own family history on my mother’s side, but there are still so many questions !
My great grandmother was Regina Bessie Yensch / Butler. I am one of the granddaughters of Myron Butler (Tallangatta). For such a long time, many of my relatives have tried to find history of Regina Bessie, including details of her parents, her birth details and her children. I’ve read through all of the replies in this thread to date, and have enjoyed finding out some of the details we have been missing for such a long time.
Robyn F, I am very much interested in the Yensch family tree book you mentioned - would you mind telling me what it is called, who authored it, and how I can get a copy of it please?
Also Robyn F, most of the attachments you loaded in your replies appear to have been removed, and I’m not able to view them. Would it be possible for you to either add them again, or perhaps email them to me please?

I’m also very interested in the birth record for Regina Bessie - I have seen mention of Regina Bertha - was this her given name at birth (later changed to Regina Bessie?), or is it someone else’s record, or is it an error?
There is mention that Regina Bessie (Yensch) Butler and William Butler had 17 children, and 5 still births, however I have been advised by other sources that they may have in fact had 19 children, and one of those missing from the records was named Roy. Is anyone able to shed any further light on this?

Offline taylaboon

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 29 May 19 14:40 BST (UK) »
I have a lot of info on the Yaesnch and Butler family but I’m having trouble researching Mary Ann brown lee’s mother I know her father was Robert BrownLee born in Scotland 1805 but need more. I am one of her 6th great grandchildren. Thanks!

Offline taylaboon

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 29 May 19 14:45 BST (UK) »
Can I please have the death certificate I’m her 6th great grandchild. Was she not aboriginal?

Offline Jodie83

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Sunday 17 January 21 04:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Everyone,

I have loved reading all this information about our past family members.
Im Mary Ann Yansch's (Brownlee) 3rd great granddaughter via Bessie Yansch.

I have recently started my family tree and am wondering if anyone has any more information regarding Mary Ann?

For the life of me, I can not find any birth or migration records for her all I know is that her father is Robert Brownlee.

Would anyone happen to know her mothers name etc or where it was found that she was born in India while her dad was serving for the UK as I can't find any service records fo him, only a Robert Brownlee also born in Scotland 1805 but with no ties to our family names.

Thank you