Author Topic: Offer: Warwick Marriages 1837-1860  (Read 4805 times)

Offline Just Kia

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Offer: Warwick Marriages 1837-1860
« on: Monday 12 April 10 01:32 BST (UK) »
Next month I will be spending a considerable amount of time at the Record Offices looking up marriages.

If anyone has marriages in the Warwick registration district in the period 1837-1860 and would like me to look up the details then please give me the info that you have by 25 April 2010.

Note: I am not looking at the whole of Warwickshire - just Warwick registration district.
WIMBUSH - Everywhere :: MARLOW/JECOCK/JUSTICE - Northamptonshire/Warwickshire/Oxfordshire :: SCALES/BRIDGES/ENGLISH/SPINK/PETCH/GOOCH/COCKSEDGE - Suffolk :: GARRETT/GIBBS/FEARN - Warwickshire :: DEVOS - Scotland (Aberdeen)/France(Dunkerque) :: MURRAY - Ireland(Down)/Scotland(Lochs) :: TIGHE/TREACY - Cork

Stanley Charles SCALES b.1899 - Where are you?    ***   

Offline Ohio Susan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Warwick Marriages 1837-1860
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 20 April 10 01:21 BST (UK) »
"Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St Mary Warwick in the County of Warwick"

On May 13 1839 Thomas Schofield (son of Joseph Schofield ) married Elizabeth Wilson (daughter of James Wilson)

Would there be any other information

Susan
SCHOFIELD - Lancashire, Manchester, Oldham

Offline Just Kia

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Warwick Marriages 1837-1860
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 20 April 10 09:41 BST (UK) »
Possibly fathers names, occupations of grooms and fathers, address and age (may just say full age) of bride and groom, condition of bride and groom, witnesses.
WIMBUSH - Everywhere :: MARLOW/JECOCK/JUSTICE - Northamptonshire/Warwickshire/Oxfordshire :: SCALES/BRIDGES/ENGLISH/SPINK/PETCH/GOOCH/COCKSEDGE - Suffolk :: GARRETT/GIBBS/FEARN - Warwickshire :: DEVOS - Scotland (Aberdeen)/France(Dunkerque) :: MURRAY - Ireland(Down)/Scotland(Lochs) :: TIGHE/TREACY - Cork

Stanley Charles SCALES b.1899 - Where are you?    ***