Author Topic: 15 West Maitland Street Edinburgh - 1910  (Read 2381 times)

Offline KitCarson

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Angus the JAMBO
    • View Profile
Re: 15 West Maitland Street Edinburgh - 1910
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 17 October 17 21:21 BST (UK) »
Hi Carverj, I don't have any more information on 15 West Maitland Street, although Hibee has intimated that there are records I haven't yet explored.

Please feel free to share what you know about your Grandfather's situation.  I know that everyone on this site will do their best to get to the bottom of it.  Please be aware though, we cannot mention details of those who might still be living.

To use the Private Message (PM) facility, you will need to send another 2 posts.  They don't need to be anything special.  Just a bit of info or a thank you.

Lets hope we can be of help to one another.

Kit
Rimmer/Appleton/Ashcroft: St Helens, Lancs // Cul(le)y:St Helens & Little Bolton // Stott: Huyton Quarry & Sutton, Lancs
Carson:Belfast & St Helens // Kelly:Mullingar, West Meath & St Helens // Ronan: Ferns, Wexford & St Helens // Daley:Oranmore & Athenry, Co Galway //
Cunningham: Heworth, Gateshead & Widnes & St Helens, originating Ireland
Edgar: Bellie, Moray // Anderson: Selkirk // Rutherford: Hobkirk, Roxburghshire //
Watson: Moray & Jamaica // Watt: Cairnie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.