Author Topic: WESTCOTT, ELLIS, BENNETT, WATTS, THORNBURY, ROBINSON families  (Read 6402 times)

Offline mcgyver

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WESTCOTT, ELLIS, BENNETT, WATTS, THORNBURY, ROBINSON families
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 12 September 10 12:51 BST (UK) »
Dear Ann
 Thank you very much for the link to your family tree. It was indeed a great help to me.  I know my father Milton who is 83 now, son of Hector, will be very happy when I show it to him. If you have any other information you think I may be interested in you can always contact me on

Ciao
mcgyver

Moderator Comment: email address removed to help prevent spam and other abuses, as per RootsChat Policy. Please use our secure PM (personal message) system to share email addresses and other personal information. Thank You.

Offline Mark Westcott

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 15 October 16 07:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Mcgyver,
I am  a direct descendant of Joseph Westcott and Jane Thornbury and their son Joseph Henry and Edith Keast. Ann and I share the same tree and her information would be quite correct. We are holding a family reunion for all Descendants of Joseph Westcott on the October long weekend next year (29/09 - 02/10/2017) at Alectown and Parkes and as a descendant you would be welcome to attend. The family connection in Victoria is through Joseph and his brother Henry along with Henry Watts and Susan Watts (nee Westcott), Henry and Joseph's sister. We have a Facebook page called Westcott family reunion which has also been a source of some information and pictures. If you would like to join up with it please request to join and I will add you. I'm not sure if you're on it Ann but the same goes to you as well. Here is a photo as well of Joseph which you are welcome to copy. I have an extensive tree as well and I'm sure between all of us we can help out
Mark Westcott

Offline Mark Westcott

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 16 October 16 09:16 BST (UK) »
Hi Ann
I was reading your reply on here to Mcgyver who I have also replied to. I notice that you are descended through Joseph Westcott and would like to let you know of a family reunion we are planning for October long weekend next year to be held in Parkes and Alectown. If you are interested we have a Facebook page called Westcott Family Reunion and would encourage you to request to be a member and I would be happy to add you. your resources would be very handy. I have been in touch with Allan Westcott who is also on the page. Let me know.
Regards,
Mark Westcott