Author Topic: Alfreton Cemetery - In response to:  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Mansfield Gal

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Alfreton Cemetery - In response to:
« on: Wednesday 16 June 10 01:17 BST (UK) »
Sorry this is all new and a little overwhelming - as previously I have sought help directly from Mansfield Crem.  If that is the right John England - it puts him around 85 years, are you able to give me a an age of death. With regards to William England he was born 1717, married a Sarah around 1740 and Sarah was born in 1719 -  all I have on them as a family is John England born 1739 died April 1830 - hopefully your search might have a family burial site.  Sorry if it's still not helpful. :(
Descendants of Maternal grandparents: Sidney Bowskill and Hilda Hallam: Paternal Grandparents: Leslie England and Mabel Hoggard - Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Yorkshire

Offline sunflower

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Alfreton Cemetery - In response to:
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 23 June 10 18:08 BST (UK) »
No need to start new topic when you need to reply. Just press reply button at the top.  That way you will keep it all on the one thread.

Carol
Derby- Bamford,Slater,Marriott,Lee,Fox,Hopkinson,Hawksley, Furniss, Froggatt, Stodd.
Notts - Breeding, Lacey Marriott ,Kershaw,Chambers,Geeson,Mitchell,Watts,Potts,Slack,Robinson, Cooper
Yorkshire - Potts, Bell, Derbyshire, Kershaw
Worcestershire - Dyson, Summers, Dearn, Jones
Warwickshire - Russon
Leicestershire - Stodd, Sarson, Berridge, Watts, Bradshaw.
Middlesex / Surrey - Markham, Pearce, Kalaher, Barrett

This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Mansfield Gal

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Alfreton Cemetery - In response to:
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 24 June 10 00:07 BST (UK) »
thank you  :)
Descendants of Maternal grandparents: Sidney Bowskill and Hilda Hallam: Paternal Grandparents: Leslie England and Mabel Hoggard - Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Yorkshire