Author Topic: cullen family armagh  (Read 4891 times)

Offline heatherwalsh

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: cullen family armagh
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 21 June 17 00:24 BST (UK) »
Hello,  Yes i have my Joseph, his parent and all his details, who he married etc...........  he was my great grandfather.   I need no further help with Joseph, but thanks for all previous help given .

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Rosinish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • PASSED & PAST (Speciality - South Uist, Inverness)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 21 June 17 00:30 BST (UK) »
 ???  ???

" problem is.....i am looking for joseph cullen and his wife margaret laurison...they were married in abt 1901 in the rich hill area of armagh"

Sorry,

I must have missed something in that request?

Annie

South Uist, Inverness-shire, Scotland:- Bowie, Campbell, Cumming, Currie, MacDonald, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacKinnon, Steele, Walker

Ireland:- Cullen, Flannigan (Derry), Donahoe/Donaghue (variants) (Cork), McCrate (Tipperary), Mellon, Tol(l)and (Donegal & Tyrone)

Newcastle-on-Tyne/Durham (Northumberland):- Harrison, Jude, Kemp, Lunn, Mellon, Robson, Stirling

Kettering, Northampton:- MacKinnon

Canada:- Callaghan, MacKinnon, MacPhee

"OLD GENEALOGISTS NEVER DIE - THEY JUST LOSE THEIR CENSUS"

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline heatherwalsh

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 21 June 17 00:36 BST (UK) »
No you have not missed anything, this post has been picked up once again and i have since found that info.......I am now concentrating on finding out more about Joseph;s father, he was ROBERT FLACK, who married joseph;s mother ELEANOR (Ellen) CULLEN in Armagh.

Offline heatherwalsh

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 21 June 17 00:40 BST (UK) »
I have ROBERT FLACK and his wife Ellen in scotland, surname changed to FLECK. i have all their other children.  I now wish to research JOESPH FLACK, his father ROBERT FLACK going back in Ireland etc.