Author Topic: Bennett - Leswalt  (Read 4221 times)

Offline suzanne2812

• RootsChat Member
  • My Great, Great Granny Willoughby
    • View Profile
Re: Bennett - Leswalt
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 12 September 18 21:34 BST (UK) »
Hi

Thank you for replying. I posted eight years ago & our lives have moved on. I spoke to my friend today for the first time in ages & I'm sad to say, her father, who was David's son, past away last Thursday. I will pass on the information you have given me & let you know if she'd like to get in touch at any point.

Regards Suzanne.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Machendo45

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bennett - Leswalt
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 13 September 18 07:48 BST (UK) »
Good morning and thanks for the message and sorry to hear that Davids son presumably my cousin had died, Thursday last week was the day i looked at the Rootschat.
David senior was I think in the nicest terms a bit of  a rogue my mother used to smile fondly when his name was mentioned and his past was never really gone to in detail.
Probably quite a character
Regards Iain

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.