Author Topic: Eardisley 1770-1840  (Read 7657 times)

Offline vic1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Eardisley 1770-1840
« Reply #9 on: Monday 02 June 08 19:34 BST (UK) »
Tram was horsedrawn and carried timber and stone and other supplies for the Quarry at Kington  between the railways  It didn't carry people ( well not officially) were open wagons  and horsedrawn. Garstonite were you wandering  around there  whit sunday cos i went to my mums  ( by the methodist chapel ) and to the  graveyard that day  we may have past a nd not even known it .
pembrokeshire Coates,Rees, Williams
galmorgan Coates Williams Francis
brecknock stephens Driscoll lewis Webb Jones price
herefordshire Jones page savager price carwardine
radnorshire Rees savager Jones

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 21 June 08 08:47 BST (UK) »
vic....I went to the graveyard on whit saturday about 2pm....I had a meal in the New Inn sat afternoon about 4pm,and then sat outside having a pint..it was a lovely sunny day...sunday it poured down(sods law)....allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline vic1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 24 August 08 23:58 BST (UK) »
for got to add  i know brian quite well he used to work for my grandfather in hay he mentions him in book. brian is like my MUM he's always lived in the area .
pembrokeshire Coates,Rees, Williams
galmorgan Coates Williams Francis
brecknock stephens Driscoll lewis Webb Jones price
herefordshire Jones page savager price carwardine
radnorshire Rees savager Jones

Offline cmcdowell

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 06 October 14 19:02 BST (UK) »
Kevin & Vic--  I am, also, searching the same family lines. 
Kevin, I was in contact with you some years back.  My g-g- grandfather is Harry (Henry) Seabourne, brother to William Seabourne, your relative. 
I'm also looking for information on the Jones, Prices, and Davies. Although, I do not recognize the name Pugh.  Is that linked to the Seaborne line? 
Kevin-  I'd really like to connect with you.  I tried to contact you by email, but the email was returned.  It's probably an old address.  I have a question concerning a particular Seabourne name.  It's the same name as your grandmother, but I'm worried your grandmother's name got mixed up and that it's incorrect.  Anyway....I'll explain more when you contact me.  I just don't want to share the name of your grandmother online, for her privacy. 
Vic--  I would love to connect with you and see how your Price and Jones link with my Price and Jones.  I'm dying to get back over to England and to visit Herefordshire!!  (Maybe next summer!)  You will have to tell me where to go to get information on family.  I'm in the USA now, immigrated here as a girl.
Thank you!!