Author Topic: Thomas Bainbridge  (Read 5523 times)

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Bainbridge
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 12 January 14 14:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi, welcome to Rootschat.  Sorry but I think the original poster has not returned to the forum since 2010 so may not pick up your message, however if he had notifications enabled there might still be a chance.

Good luck with your research
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline frian

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 12 January 14 18:19 GMT (UK) »
I'm also related to the Bainbridge family who seem to have settled in Silverdale in the 19th century.  There are connections with Flookburgh (then Lancashire, now Cumbria) and also a connection with Liverpool since one of their grandchildren moved there and eventually produced my distant cousin Beryl Bainbridge, the author.  I never met her, but corresponded with a Bainbridge cousin some 30 years ago and got a lot of info from her.
Frian

Offline ajtb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 13 May 17 22:52 BST (UK) »
Hi
I am trying to find links between 2 sets of Bainbridge family groups. One in Middlesborough/Durham and the other in Liverpool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have both families trees on Ancestry and am convinced there is a link but not as experienced as most on here.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 14 May 17 08:25 BST (UK) »
I am in touch with Bainbridge family here in Liverpool... :)
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford