Author Topic: Ulverscroft or Quorndon Parishes (?) - BELCHER - *COMPLETED*  (Read 13030 times)

Offline bywater

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ulverscroft or Quorndon Parishes (?) - BELCHER - *COMPLETED*
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 January 11 12:56 GMT (UK) »
hi,
     i have a smith Belcher who lived at ulverscroft leicestershire and married at newton linford he moved to Rothley around 1768. Any connections ? Thanks

Keith in Malta.

Offline Mary from Italy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 30 July 11 22:31 BST (UK) »
Just come across this thread.

Tam, if you need any information about the Parkinson family, let me know, because I've done quite a bit of research on them.

I'm descended from Sarah's brother William.

(~~~ to Mike and Keith  :))

Mary
Cassidy (Drogheda, Ireland and Sydney, NSW); Chester (Carleton-in-Craven and Calton, Yorks); Cockshott (Bradley and Silsden, Yorks); Garner (Warwickshire); Grimshaw (Manchester, Lancs, Bradford, Yorks and Sydney, NSW); (Inman (Bradford, Yorks, Sydney and Armidale, NSW); Mallet (Lichfield, Staffs); North (Rothley, Leics); Pool (Ibstock and Leicester, Leics); Slingsby (Bulkington, Warks); Sparkes (Fillongley, Warks and Whittington, Staffs); Throup (Bradley, Silsden and Gargrave, Yorks)

Offline Mary from Italy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 31 July 11 22:48 BST (UK) »
By the way, I'm fairly sure that Amelia was Samuel's niece, not his daughter.

Mary
Cassidy (Drogheda, Ireland and Sydney, NSW); Chester (Carleton-in-Craven and Calton, Yorks); Cockshott (Bradley and Silsden, Yorks); Garner (Warwickshire); Grimshaw (Manchester, Lancs, Bradford, Yorks and Sydney, NSW); (Inman (Bradford, Yorks, Sydney and Armidale, NSW); Mallet (Lichfield, Staffs); North (Rothley, Leics); Pool (Ibstock and Leicester, Leics); Slingsby (Bulkington, Warks); Sparkes (Fillongley, Warks and Whittington, Staffs); Throup (Bradley, Silsden and Gargrave, Yorks)