Author Topic: George "Digger" Stanley- Boxer (Romany Gypsy Family)  (Read 20521 times)

Offline Victoriak

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George "Digger" Stanley- Boxer (Romany Gypsy Family)
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 12 April 15 17:57 BST (UK) »
Oops! I didn't even think of that!! Silly me... Thankyou x

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Grundy81

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 13 June 16 20:29 BST (UK) »
Hello, i was told years ago by my Great Grandad Sam Hoadley that my Great Great Uncle was Digger Stanley the boxer and i'm just trying to trace him back and came across this and wondered if you could help? Thank you

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mcartdon1

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 24 December 17 13:37 GMT (UK) »
george fathered two children with lydia huxley. they were ada elisabeth huxley 1906 and betsy elizabeth huxley 1909 they were never married. lydia married a king in 1912 and died 1967. the daughters were elizabeth ward when married died 1984 and betsy who married george read 1931, betsy b 1909  remarried a second time to george rouse 1938 and died" betsy" rouse in 1949 in chiswick.  my cousin is wendy d read b 1933 to betsy read chiswick