Author Topic: mylchreest family  (Read 32722 times)

Offline jobyone

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: mylchreest family
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 24 July 13 10:26 BST (UK) »
I remember...it was from a will extract.

Jane Kelly left goods to Martha Faragher, daughter of William Faragher. Now if I can figure out my thinking from there I'll have it ;D

mab

There's a Thomas Kelly on MNB's will list for Patrick. Died 27 Dec 1825 with children William and Ann, wife of William Fargher. Perhaps that had something to do with it?

Jo
Cashin - Isle of Man

Offline forthefamily

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: mylchreest family
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 24 July 13 16:09 BST (UK) »
I remember...it was from a will extract.

Jane Kelly left goods to Martha Faragher, daughter of William Faragher. Now if I can figure out my thinking from there I'll have it ;D

mab

There's a Thomas Kelly on MNB's will list for Patrick. Died 27 Dec 1825 with children William and Ann, wife of William Fargher. Perhaps that had something to do with it?

Jo

Yes that's Thomas all right:) Jane Kelly nee Kinvig's will was probated on April 29, 1847 and she mentions Margaret, Martha and Ellen Faragher daughters of William. A William Kelly is the executor. Possibly her grandson as I believe her son William died in 1846.

The link where I found the will transcript isn't working at the moment. I sent an email to the admin to advise them and if it works again I'll post the link.

mab
Census information is Crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Inishowen: Meenamullaghan (Big Hill), Foffenagh (Rock), Illies and area...mainly McCallion, Doherty, Bradley, Grant, Devlin
Kilmacrenan: Gortnacorrib....Bonner
Scotland: Bonar, Boner Bonner etc
Conwal: Kirkstown.....Toner, Parke
Derry City: Bonner, McGowan, McGilloway, McElwee, Bradley
Omagh: Bradley
Fanad Penninsular, Donegal.....McBride, Friel, Fielty
Sligo: McGowan