Author Topic: Joseph John BOOTH where born?  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Craigellachie2019

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph John BOOTH where born?
« Reply #36 on: Monday 25 September 17 12:50 BST (UK) »
Wivenhoe I shall try to add attachments here but may not be till tomorrow.  Working on small laptop at the moment.  Here is the Joseph John Booth and Jane Gibson Affleck marriage in 1868  (was easier than I expected - so here is everything)
Scotland: Stewart, Smith, Edward, Barron, Macdonald, Sinclair, Millar/Miller, Ross, Salmon(d), Cuthel, Cuthill, Macalister, McAlaster, McAllister, Forsyth, Haddow, Todd, Aitken, Gartshore, Mackie, Strang
England: Lucas, Parkinson, Nicholls
Ireland: Keys, McAuliffe, Achilles, Fenner/Fannin, Halpin
Germany: Achilles, Bartels, Barthold, Pralow, Schreiber, Kloth, Cords

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 25 September 17 13:06 BST (UK) »
Here is the marriage deatils of Joseph Boot and Maria Underwood in 1833 and the christening of Joseph John Boot in 1833 at Kidderminster. 

Marriage of Joseph Boot  4 Apr 1833 to Maria Underwood, Old Swinford, Worcester

Baptism of Joseph John Booth 15 Aug 1833 Kidderminster parents Maria & Joseph Boot

Also there is a passenger list in 1852 showing Joseph Booth aged 19 from Kidderminster
Scotland: Stewart, Smith, Edward, Barron, Macdonald, Sinclair, Millar/Miller, Ross, Salmon(d), Cuthel, Cuthill, Macalister, McAlaster, McAllister, Forsyth, Haddow, Todd, Aitken, Gartshore, Mackie, Strang

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 25 September 17 13:11 BST (UK) »
Here is the marriage details of Joseph Boot to Margaret Black in 1854 and the birth of their daughter Maria Boot in 1858 and the death of Margaret Booth in 1858

Marriage of Joseph Boot to Margaret Black 4th Sep 1854 Queensland
reg no Ma0683 page 1330

Maria Boot born 12 May 1858 Queensland, daughter of Joseph &  Margaret
reg no 001173 page 1330

Death of Margaret Booth 13th Nov 1858 Queensland  father Thomas Black
reg no 000431 page 1336

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 25 September 17 13:24 BST (UK) »
Here is the death of Joseph Booth in 1886 and an article granting letters of administration in his estate to Jane in 1886.  Also Jane's death in 1914.  All the Queensland results can be found on Queensland Births Deaths and Marriages.  It is free to search - copies of digitised certs can be purchased for around $21. 
https://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/family-history-research

John Joseph Booth died 22 Mar 1886 Queensland, parents Joseph Booth & Maria Underwood (reg no 000223 page 1335)

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/19804443?searchTerm=Jane%20Gibson%20Booth&searchLimits=l-decade=188|||l-state=Queensland|||l-year=1886|||l-title=42

Jane Gibson Booth died 7 Oct 1914 Queensland, parents John Affleck & Agnes Robertson (reg no 000370 page 2327)

I think I gave Queensland cert nos. in some of my earlier posts before supplying these docs.  The Qld certs can be ordered by the numbers in those earlier posts.

Hope these have been helpful

Offline wivenhoe

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday 28 September 17 08:50 BST (UK) »
Can you please scan the 1868 marriage certificate......all the information on it.

Do you have a death certificate for Joseph John BOOTH. Can you scan it please.

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 28 September 17 11:15 BST (UK) »
I’m sorry i dont have his death cert. only what i have posted above from Ancestry search. Qld births deaths and marriages search gives the same date and parents. Its online and free for the search.  You can easily find. $21.40 if you want to buy the cert online and get it straight away. I am researching this couple for a friend. If she wishes to buy it its up to her. The marriage cert contains other people im not searching. I didn’t believe Rootschat approved of attaching a whole document - only the part relevant to the conversation.  If you click on the doc i attached it will open and reveal right hand side of it. Thats all the info it contains on our couple

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Monday 02 October 17 11:23 BST (UK) »
I have just sent you a PM AlannaGrace

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk