Author Topic: Green's of Netherbury Dorset *Completed*  (Read 3669 times)

Offline HistoryFan

• RootsChat Member
  • My Great Grandmother
    • View Profile
Green's of Netherbury Dorset *Completed*
« on: Wednesday 15 September 10 01:35 BST (UK) »
William Green married Susanna Legg (the daughter of Thomas Legg and Susanna Legg nee Randall) on 7/3/1824 in Netherbury Dorset

Of William and Susanna Green's children, there are only two that I cannot trace after their births being, William Green baptised at Netherbury Dorset in 1825 and George Green baptised at Netherbury Dorset in 1826

I could not find them on the 1841 or subsequent Censuses and wondered if they died prior to 1841.

If anyone has access to the Netherbury records I would be very grateful to see if William and George's names appear on there for deaths or marriage even.

Children of William and Susanna Green (May be other children not yet traced)

William Green Baptised 27/2/1825                No trace after 1825

George Green Baptised 3/12/1826                No trace after 1826

Herbert Rider Green Born 1826 but Baptised 25/1/1829    

Mary Ann Randall Green Baptised 13/11/1831

Susanna Legg Green Baptised 13/3/1834    

Ellen Green Born 1837                   

Emily Ann Green Born 2/3/1839          

Many thanks      
Holmes, Loveridge, Le Cheminant, White, Camp, Dennis, Beauchamp, Allen, Green, Legg, Symes, Mitchell, Rowe, Robin, Robert, Romeril, Cardinale

Offline HistoryFan

• RootsChat Member
  • My Great Grandmother
    • View Profile
Re: Green's of Netherbury Dorset
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 18 September 10 04:14 BST (UK) »
Just to update everyone and save you searching!  I today found the deaths of William and George Green and their burials in 1835 in Allington Dorset.

So completing this line of enquiry.
Holmes, Loveridge, Le Cheminant, White, Camp, Dennis, Beauchamp, Allen, Green, Legg, Symes, Mitchell, Rowe, Robin, Robert, Romeril, Cardinale