Author Topic: HARACH in Sokal  (Read 9376 times)

Offline Hannia

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HARACH in Sokal
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 28 September 10 20:07 BST (UK) »

now if I can find  records of my relatives

Wasay,

Your family was very likely Greek (Byzantine Rite) Catholic and lived in the wies/village Warez.  Those records are in Poland and have not been filmed by LDS

See previous posts which list the specific dates and specific archives.  I did list one researcher in Poland, who has experience reading Greek Catholic Records.  [/b]

Offline wasay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 30 September 10 04:04 BST (UK) »
Thank you again Hannia
you have been a grret help . Anyone check millitry ,I assume most men most have had to serve  perhaps Theodores brothers were called up  .Wasay

Offline Maribet

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 10 October 10 22:42 BST (UK) »
Hi I am from Canada Nicolaus Harach was my Grandfather and Telkla Harach was my grandfather. I come from the Hafford area. Please contact me if you have any more information about his family. Thanks

Offline Maribet

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 10 October 10 22:43 BST (UK) »
Hi I am from Canada Nicolaus Harach was my Grandfather and Telkla Harach was my grandmother. I come from the Hafford area. Please contact me if you have any more information about his family. Thanks

Offline wasay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 16 October 10 16:25 BST (UK) »
I also come from Hafford my parents where Nicolaus and Thecla Harach  This is the way its written on their bithcertificate that I have  . will exchange any  information I have on this family history   Wasay

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 12 May 11 07:10 BST (UK) »
Sarah....someone has posted on your thread on www.ukraine.com who is related ....good news ...if you go to the link for the message I posted ,you will see that BK Revel has asked for contact so you can swap info....allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline Ireneusz Malicki

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 30 July 18 09:21 BST (UK) »

Hi. Mikołaj Harach was the son of Magdalena Mazurek. Magdalena Mazurek was the daughter of Teodozja Malicka. Teodozja Malicka was the sister of my great-grandfather Tomasz Malicki.

Offline Harack123

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Friday 01 April 22 11:06 BST (UK) »

Hi. Mikołaj Harach was the son of Magdalena Mazurek. Magdalena Mazurek was the daughter of Teodozja Malicka. Teodozja Malicka was the sister of my great-grandfather Tomasz Malicki.

Interesting, a Magdalena Mazurek (1859-1894) was the spouse of Teodor (Theodore) Harach (1850-1933) in Sokal Ukraine, whose many children later went to Canada. Were you saying this is the same Magdalena?

A Mikolaj Harach does not appear in the family trees on the internet, or our family records for Canada, but admittedly said records are not complete and written down only in the 1980s.